Issue #5 of GIMP Magazine arrives to the world on December 11th. This exciting issue is kicked off by master photographer and GIMP expert Patrick David. We have so much in store for you in our fifth installment. This is going to be amazing and fun at 90 pages of tutorials and more! Check out what’s inside:
- We have a feature article with Pat David displaying some innovative photography techniques (including the happiest baby ever!)
- Pat David also describes a very detailed tutorial about using RAW photography and GIMP together
- The master Christopher Mark Perez is also back sharing another master class with us
- We also have a special feature in this issue which is a cross over with the ever-popular “Meet the GIMP” website — this is an article revealing the Rolf’s photography challenge
- In addition to this we have a packed photography and design galleries with some pretty amazing works
- Steve Czajka reviews the quickly evolving marketplace of image manipulation software in an article that will make you rethink how you choose to manage your images
- To top it all up we have Debi Dalio providing a special review of Tux Paint for little ones who will eventually graduate to become new users of GIMP
WANT TO LEARN GIMP, OR MAYBE A GREAT GIFT IDEA?
WEBSITE ACHIEVEMENT AT WELL OVER 375,000+ VIEWS
Our website has reached over 375,000+ WordPress views (at the time of writing this). Thank you for helping us to reach this achievement in a little over a year! Consider advertising with us. We freely support other open source initiatives.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
The GIMP Magazine Team would like to sincerely thank everyone who contributed to our magazine. Visit our website if you would like to contribute. We can now accept donations of any amount (see upper right of our website) — we send cool stuff to those who do! Advanced previews, special features and other special goodies!
GIMP Magazine is also creative commons (CC-BY-SA) which means that you can freely republish it, copy it distribute it any way you like in accordance with the terms of CC licenses. Copy away!
GIMP Magazine is FREE! Help spread the word. Tell your friends and family. Please follow us by: email on our website, re-tweet us on twitter, re-share us on Google Plus, like us on facebook or simply tell a friend about GIMP Magazine! Be sure to download the full issue on December 11 and check out our previews leading up to that.
The GIMP Magazine Team!
P.S. Keep your submissions coming in! We need more full length articles and tutorials for Issue #6 (Planned for March 2014)! Possibly your creations will make the cover? We need more photography submissions too! Don’t be bashful. The deadline for submissions is December 31st.