Watch a short video that describes the course
THIS COURSE INCLUDES:
- RUNNING TIME: 5hr 51min of step-by-step video tutorials with voice instruction
- LANGUAGE: English
- PLATFORM: Windows, Mac and Linux
- ASPECT RATIO: 16:9 widescreen
- FILE FORMAT: HD 720 WMV
- COURSE INDEX: 40-page interactive PDF including table of contents, resources, definitions, index and more
- VIDEOS: 32 instructional videos
- EXERCISES: 19 exercise and four demonstration folders, approximately 100 files, totalling roughly 300 MB
- COURSE NOTES: 94-page printable course notes PDF, plus an interactive PDF format
- SUPPORT: Basic email/Skype support provided
- UPDATES: Course updates provided as digital download. This includes minor updates and you will be notified by email with a digital download link of any updates, new exercises etc. And this is included in the cost of the course purchase.
- SPECIAL FEATURES: Steve Czajka, the managing editor for GIMP Magazine, provides a review of self-publishing an international magazine. This review covers the major steps to start up a magazine, build a following via social media, and provide amazing content. Steve shares the publishing workflow procedures that GIMP Magazine utilizes for each issue of the publication, typography style guides and several design considerations to creating a clean and appealing magazine layout. Check out Steve’s design portfolio at http://flickr.com/steveczajka
I think this is amazing value…
Upon payment confirmation you will be sent an email with the digital download link. It is as simple as that!
Still not convinced? Check out how Scribus is used to create professionally designed and printed brochures. And of course, Scribus is used to publish GIMP Magazine!